Oh dear! It’s been awhile! My last post was…….when!?! Holy crap, the beginning or March! And I’ve only posted six posts this whole year. The whole year? THE WHOLE YEAR!? Oh dear.
I really would like to call myself a blogger, but with that reputation, I don’t know if I can!
I am chalking it all up to my new(ish) job. I love, love, LOVE my job (with 3W Races), but I am on the computer for most of of the day working, so when I get home, the last thing I want to do it sit on my computer again! That’s the only reason I haven’t blogged in awhile. Well, that and I have literally no free time.
But I miss blogging! I really do! It’s the creative part I miss and getting to tell my stories because lets face it, no one listens to them in real life!! 😉
I know I have few posts since the beginning of the year, but let’s just start from the beginning… It shouldn’t take too long…
…..Well, I have been pretty busy…
- The First 3W Ambassador Meeting/Party to welcome all the 2015 ambassadors! I got to help work and participate since I’m both an 3W Ambassador and an employee!
Resolute Runner 5k by 3W Races (I actually ran it, I didn’t have to work it!)
- “Arctic” Prairie Dog Half Marathon and 10k – Worked as volunteer coordinator (my first time doing this!)
- A Six Pack Series Race (5K) from 3W Races – Ran and got 1st in my age group! 15 seconds shy of my PR.
- Frosty’s Frozen 10k – Worked at a 3W booth to promote our upcoming events.
- Heart Throb 5k – Ran!
- Silverstein Concert (my favorite band!)
Joined a volleyball team
- Snowman Stampede – worked at a 3W booth again
- Sledding with the 3W Crew!
- Pre-Season track started (I’m an assistant coach and I coach the long jump and triple jump at Green Mountain High School)
- The track real-season starts
- Dream Catcher Half!
- I helped create and start the 3W Run Club – The Brew Tour (first Tuesdays of every month!)
Erin Go Braugh 7.77k by 3W Races – RAN!
- RRCA Coaching Certification Class!!!!!! (I passed my test in April and I’m now a certified run coach!!!)
- Last snowboarding adventure for the season, the New Belgium Scavenger Hunt at Loveland Ski Resort
- Became a SKIRTS SPORTS AMBASSADOR! Woot!
- Dan + Shay Concert – My first country concert
- “Spring Fling” Prairie Dog Half, 10k and 5k – Worked as Volunteer Coordinator, again.
- Bunches of track meets…
- I MOVED! If you’ve been following me, I just moved to Golden back in September, but this time I just moved houses. I still live in Golden, just in a better, less-smelly/creepy roommate, kind of place (it’s a looooooonnng story).
- Lots of trail running!
- Another fun ambassador party/meeting!
- Volbeat and Anthrax Concert
Woah. That’s a a lot. And to think, that’s just the highlights! What has May brought me so far? Glasses (just call me four eyes), 3rd place in my age group at the Women’s Classic 5k, Regional and State High School Track Meets, The Colfax Marathon Relay (today) and lots of work with 3W Races!
Work Updates –
Yes, in recap, I’m still working full time for 3W Races doing a lot of marketing and a little bit of race production…. It’s great to be a part of the behind the scenes for a huge passion of mine!
Yes, I was still coaching track at Green Mountain. It just finished up yesterday and we have a banquet on Monday.
Yes, I still work at the City of Golden Rec Center doing group fitness and personal training.
Yeah, I know, it’s a lot!
Other. Random, Stuff –
I’m now a Skirt Sports ambassador!
I am now a RRCA Certified Running Coach! Hooray!
Running Specific Stuff-
I have still been running. Although, I keep going through phases of hard-core training and feeling un-motivated. I got really sick right before I moved, so I had taken quite a bit of time off, but I’m back at it!
What’s next from Racing the States?
-I am making a vow (to my Dog, he’s sitting right next to me) to post more regularly! You’ll see race reviews/recaps (up next the Colfax and Women’s Classic), places to run, upcoming events (with discounts!), Skirt Sports #REALwomenmove campaign and more!
-Today, I ran the Colfax Marathon Relay again with the City of Golden, just like last year!
-Bolder Boulder is NEXT week!
And that’s pretty much an update on my life. 🙂 I may not have been keeping an active blog, but I’m very active on Instagram! Follow me to see all my daily adventures!