Life Goals: (in no particular order)
1. Run a race in every state. (12/50 done!)
2. Do at least one triathlon
Do at least one full marathon (Completed May 28th, 2013! I did the Vermont City Marathon, and proud of it too!)
Travel to new places! (I guess I got this one covered since I’ve already been to a few places I have never been! lol!)
Meet some cool new people along the way (I’ve already met some cool new people! I love talking to random people while I’m traveling and have made some really great friends)
6. Maybe inspire someone to get in shape, start a new goal or to start running.
7. Qualify for the Boston Marathon.
- A. Run the Boston Marathon 🙂
8. Get my Half Marathon time under 1:40
9. Break 50 minutes in a 10k
10. Hike all of the Colorado 14ers (I’ve done three so far).
11. A Disney Marathon or half – I’d love to do the Goofy Challenge or the Princess half…of BOTH! Actually, a new goal of mine is to collect all of the Disney Race Medals.
12. A race in another country
13. A Rock n’ Roll Marathon somewhere
A relay race (check! August 3-4, 2012, I did the Wild West Relay!)
15. Drink a craft brew in each state.
16. Visit all of Colorado’s Hot Springs
17. Climb the tallest peak in each state.