(in no particular order)
1. Run a race in every state. (12/50 done!)
2. Do at least one triathlon
Do at least one full marathon (Completed May 28th, 2013! I did the Vermont City Marathon, and proud of it too!)
Travel to new places! (I guess I got this one covered since I’ve already been to a few places I have never been! lol!)
Meet some cool new people along the way (I’ve already met some cool new people! I love talking to random people while I’m traveling and have made some really great friends)
6. Maybe inspire someone to get in shape, start a new goal or to start running.
7. Qualify for the Boston Marathon.
- A. Run the Boston Marathon 🙂
8. Get my Half Marathon time under 1:40
9. Break 50 minutes in a 10k
10. Hike all of the Colorado 14ers (I’ve done three so far).
11. A Disney Marathon or half – I’d love to do the Goofy Challenge or the Princess half…or BOTH!
12. A race in another country
13. A Rock n’ Roll Marathon somewhere
A relay race (check! August 3-4, 2012, I did the Wild West Relay!, and I’ve done many since)
15. Drink a craft brew in each state.
16. Visit all of Colorado’s Hot Springs
17. Climb the tallest peak in each state.
18. Run the Urban Bourbon in Kentucky
19. Climb Mt. Whitney
20. Climb Vestal Peak (get it? my name).
21. Run the Carlsbad 5000
22. Run the Mount Dessert Island Marathon (or half)
23. Run Big Sur! Doesn’t that race look beautiful?!
24. See the Northern Lights!
25. Do a Route 66 road trip